Is it around??
-
hughnique
- Posts: 1533
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:47 pm
- Location: Canterbury
Is it around??
I don't know if this breaks forum protocol or what but here goes. I was a member, for some time of another group called, The other French forum, it then is tagged by a suffix in memory of Mark FFS. Having not contributed anything on there for ages it suddenly presented itself on the screen, so I thought I would take a peek. None of my details were accepted, so I registered again with the same details and received a confirmation from a John Devine, tried to log in again but no success, the board looks pretty sparse, and I am wondering if it is now defunct, any clues, and I have never known who this Mark chap was.
-
Pathca
- Posts: 2741
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:50 am
-
hughnique
- Posts: 1533
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:47 pm
- Location: Canterbury
Is it around??
It says on there if you have trouble logging on contact an admin but nowhere on there is it possible??
-
Pathca
- Posts: 2741
- Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2021 11:50 am
-
hughnique
- Posts: 1533
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:47 pm
- Location: Canterbury
Is it around??
Doesn't appear on mine just a register or log in, I have put the username mentioned in the received email from this john devine plus the email associated with it and I get nowhere. I can get a board index up but it is very sparse on comments, which suggests its gone but you say it is still quite active,
- RobertArthur
- Posts: 2962
- Joined: Sat Jul 17, 2021 3:10 pm
- Location: Nièvre
-
hughnique
- Posts: 1533
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:47 pm
- Location: Canterbury
Is it around??
I certainly don't remember getting banned, but have not been on there for many years, just wanted to see if nimetyj was still on there,
- Hotrodder
- Posts: 3427
- Joined: Mon Jul 12, 2021 8:31 pm
- Location: Brittany 22
Is it around??
Just not very.
On my headstone it will say: Please switch off mobile phones. I'm trying to get some sleep.
-
hughnique
- Posts: 1533
- Joined: Mon Aug 23, 2021 1:47 pm
- Location: Canterbury
-
suein56
- Posts: 1117
- Joined: Wed Jul 28, 2021 6:16 pm
- Location: southern Morbihan
Is it around??
I think you came across a copy of 'the other French forum' that John Devine created just in case it was ever needed. You wouldn't be able to login there but the original forum still exists.
