Broyeur de branches ( branch chipper)

Creating and maintaining gardens in France, French plants, ponds, gardening tools and machinery, etc
L Austin France

#41 Post by L Austin France »

One for Headers
Getting ready to use the beast when it occurred to me that it was going to be a struggle to single handedly hold up the drawbar whilst raising the foot prior to attaching to towing vehicle.
A trip to our local Agri store & 36 euro spent on a jocky wheel.. One existing hole, one new hole plus two bolts & Bob's yer uncle. Simple to do and easier to manoeuvre now.
IMG_20240409_162120_compress91.jpg
in
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Headers

#42 Post by Headers »

L Austin France wrote: Tue Apr 09, 2024 5:00 pm One for Headers
Getting ready to use the beast when it occurred to me that it was going to be a struggle to single handedly hold up the drawbar whilst raising the foot prior to attaching to towing vehicle.
A trip to our local Agri store & 36 euro spent on a jocky wheel.. One existing hole, one new hole plus two bolts & Bob's yer uncle. Simple to do and easier to manoeuvre now. IMG_20240409_162120_compress91.jpgin
inspired!

L Austin France

#43 Post by L Austin France »

What a beauty.
Had my first go this morning & demolished a big heap of branches in no time.
Shot the chippings straight into the chook enclosure so easy.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Hotrodder

#44 Post by Hotrodder »

They'll love scratching about in it. :D
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.