Yann Tiersen concert

Blaze

Yann Tiersen concert

#1 Post by Blaze »

I'm working as a secouriste-équipier (same state diploma as the pompiers) this evening at a Yann Tiersen concert at a small venue in Saint-Malo. Maximum 900 spectators, so hopefully no sickies to spoil a good evening :lol:
If the name is unfamiliar, he wrote the music for films like Amélie Poulain, Goodbye Lenin etc. I would happily have paid for a ticket but they were sold out in a flash.

demi

Yann Tiersen concert

#2 Post by demi »

Have a great evening.

Pathca

Yann Tiersen concert

#3 Post by Pathca »

I must admit I have seen some fairly big names by volunteering at events
Have a good time

Blaze

Yann Tiersen concert

#4 Post by Blaze »

Pathca wrote: Sat Mar 30, 2024 11:56 am I have seen some fairly big names by volunteering at events
We've working at a concert next weekend with MC Solaar, who is really well-known in France. Even if you're not a fan of rap, it's good stuff ! You can actually hear what he's "singing" !!

Blaze

Yann Tiersen concert

#5 Post by Blaze »

Very disappointing concert ! Not at all the music I was expecting but perhaps I live in the past and his music has "evolved". The first part was piano music, nice, but very monotonous and repetitive. The second part was horrendous, all digitally/electronically controlled. Musically it did nothing for me at all. However, we were kept very busy by a series of accidents and people passing out because of the heat. At one point, they had to stop the concert for about 10 minutes and bring up the house lights ....