I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

:house_with_garden: French DIY - challenges & solutions, Painting & Wallpapering etc.
DaveW

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#31 Post by DaveW »

I’m going to let my grandsons loose on it this weekend, should be fun. They will probably have is mastered in a fraction of the time it took me!

DominicBest

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#32 Post by DominicBest »

[attachment=0]21E5C039-1891-45F4-A20F-3A7DA5966395.jpeg[/
It’s amazing what’s hiding in the trees next door.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

L Austin France

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#33 Post by L Austin France »

L Austin France wrote: Tue Jun 13, 2023 12:08 pm
DaveW wrote: Mon Jun 12, 2023 7:59 pm The trick is to power on the drone and the control unit and then go to settings on your phone and connect to the unsecured wifi network that pops up. Then go into the app and it should all happen, you’ll see the drone camera picture on your phone. Then fly it with the app, control or both. You can slide the phone into the control to make life easier.

I did this with an iPhone, i assume it should be the same with Android. It uses wifi to communicate so distance may be an issue.
Cheers Dave.
I'll give it a go.
Well I got it flying indoors using the manual control & it's very responsive.
Now all I've got to do is figure out how to connect my Android phone, initiate all the other stuuf & get the camera working.
Stiil in one piece at the mo. :)

DaveW

I bought 3 Ha & a wreck

#34 Post by DaveW »

That’s the issue. The app is downloadable using the code on the crap literature, it’s called FPV camera, your should be able to download it on Android OK.

Then switch everything on and you should see the wifi to connect to and you will be able to view the camera through your phone. It’s limited range 100m and just a bit of toy.

I’m going to try it outside this weekend. Smart ass 9 and 10 year olds navigated a bigger GPS one onto a roof 1km away at their uncles place. They’ll probably wreck mine.