For those on low income who WORK in France

:oncoming_automobile: Owning a vehicle in France, buying and keeping, Insuring, Driving licence issues, etc.
Char
Site Admin

#1 Post by Char »

Not sure if it will help anyone on here but .....

In order to limit the effects of rising fuel costs, the Government is helping out and you can get €100 to go towards the cost of fuel, subject to resources, for people who have a professional activity and use their vehicle to work or to go to work.

https://www.impots.gouv.fr/indemnite-ca ... -ca-marche

exile

#2 Post by exile »

That has to be good news for those especially in rural locations where often the fuel sources are oil (where there has been no subvention) or wood, where prices have risen significantly.

ajm

#3 Post by ajm »

exile wrote: Tue Jan 17, 2023 11:32 am That has to be good news for those especially in rural locations where often the fuel sources are oil (where there has been no subvention) or wood, where prices have risen significantly.
I think it refers to fuel for vehicles not heating

Char
Site Admin

#4 Post by Char »

Apologies - I should have written Petrol/Diesel rather than fuel, as it would have been less confusing. :oops:

exile

#5 Post by exile »

Yes I understand. The point I was trying to make was that for many in rural locations this is the first obvious help they are getting (and yes I know they benefited from the 15c discount of motor fuels.

Bayleaf

#6 Post by Bayleaf »

I've applied this morning - just for our work van. Have to supply fiscal number and vehicle details - and sign a declaration that this is your vehicle for/to and from work. There's a fine for falsification ....