French online bedlinen

🛒 Tips and information about French shops, online buying, bargains, product reviews, price comparisons
Sparkle

French online bedlinen

#11 Post by Sparkle »

I have also bought 'stuff' from the Amazon Basics Range and can't fault it but not bedlinen so can't comment on that but I shall definately look at that next time I want something as I tend to forget about Amazon Basics :roll:

Edit: just realised Amazon.fr basics would be no good for our beds as they are British and we have the deep mattress type on one and a Queen size mattress on the other and I know the sizings are different for French beds and pillowcases - I think French pillowcases are square? at least that's what I seem to remember from staying a French friend's home.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Veem

French online bedlinen

#12 Post by Veem »

Thanks for all the advice. I've been a bit busy with a poorly horse - he's 34, so even more of a concern. He looks far better this morning, so perhaps I'll find time to have a look at the sites you have suggested.

Sparkle

French online bedlinen

#13 Post by Sparkle »

Sending best of wishes to you and your horse - hopefully this heat wont affect his recovery?
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Veem

French online bedlinen

#14 Post by Veem »

Our vet is coming back tomorrow morning to run further tests just to make sure he has responded to the meds he's had. If the ABs have worked, that's probably him signed off. If not, she'll give him more injections, but my experience of him over 24 years makes me think he's over it now. We'll shower both horses in the hottest part of the day to cool them down and hope they get through the heatwave. They really appreciate the showers which makes the process easy.