Bargains at Noz

🛒 Tips and information about French shops, online buying, bargains, product reviews, price comparisons
L Austin France

Bargains at Noz

#1 Post by L Austin France »

Mme LAF is very partial to an IPA beer & always pops into our local(ish) Noz when in the area as they sometimes have interesting selections at good prices.
It's pot luck what they have had delivered but today she came back with loads of beer & a cracking Regatta waterproof & insulated parka type coat
retailing at 100-140 euros for which she paid 10,99€ :D

Hotrodder

Bargains at Noz

#2 Post by Hotrodder »

Give that lady a big hug. She's a treasure! :clap:
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

Lori

Bargains at Noz

#3 Post by Lori »

You never know what you'll find at NOZ. I'll pop in when I have the time.

Naylor's Ark

Bargains at Noz

#4 Post by Naylor's Ark »

We go to four different ones. Usually one a week.
We've had great bargains. Something to note, sometimes they have different sizes or colours of the same item in their different shops.
So if you go in and find a great pair of shoes but they don't have your size, try another branch.
Then again, some branches have an item that the others don't.

Blaze

Bargains at Noz

#5 Post by Blaze »

We once bought a "lot" of about 25 A5 notebooks for about 2 euros, and I found a warm lined waterproof jacket for 9 euros (can't remember what it would have cost elsewhere, but a lot more than 9€ !). It fitted perfectly !

Does anyone remember Trago Mills in Cornwall ?? I had some extremely good bargains from there : a large rug I bought there is still going - the other was badly chewed by one of our Border Collies ...... :lol:

Hotrodder

Bargains at Noz

#6 Post by Hotrodder »

Every time we went back to visit family Trago Mills was high on the list. Never came away disappointed. We no longer go back.
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

demi

Bargains at Noz

#7 Post by demi »

I remember Trago Mills - always felt a bit claustrophobic in there but there were some great bargains.

Headers

Bargains at Noz

#8 Post by Headers »

Blaze wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 11:04 am We once bought a "lot" of about 25 A5 notebooks for about 2 euros, and I found a warm lined waterproof jacket for 9 euros (can't remember what it would have cost elsewhere, but a lot more than 9€ !). It fitted perfectly !

Does anyone remember Trago Mills in Cornwall ?? I had some extremely good bargains from there : a large rug I bought there is still going - the other was badly chewed by one of our Border Collies ...... :lol:
We used to go to Trago a lot! It had burnt down the last time we went past.

Blaze

Bargains at Noz

#9 Post by Blaze »

Headers wrote: Fri Dec 15, 2023 5:08 pm It had burnt down the last time we went past.
That was the Newton Abbot branch :( I used to visit the Liskeard branch when I lived in Cornwall - I don't know if it's still going. It was a very long time ago !!

Pathca

Bargains at Noz

#10 Post by Pathca »

Apparently there are four branches Newton Abbot,Liskard,Falmouth and Merthyr Tydfil