wish I'd had a camera

:dog2::cat2: Keeping dogs, cats and all other pets in France
L Austin France

wish I'd had a camera

#1 Post by L Austin France »

Went out into the garden this afternoon to witness Jessie our newish mutt with her front feet up on the gate nuzzling heads with our arab horse.

Lori

wish I'd had a camera

#2 Post by Lori »

Ahhwww, I would love to have seen that.

RobertArthur

wish I'd had a camera

#3 Post by RobertArthur »

@ L Austin France, your smartphone on the kitchen table? In the past I felt uneasy not wearing a watch, now the same old feeling without my mobile phone. An addiction, yes, suitable case for treatment, with the benefit of a camera always ready. Dogs also allowed to use their front feet inside the house.

L Austin France

wish I'd had a camera

#4 Post by L Austin France »

RobertArthur wrote: Fri Dec 08, 2023 5:47 pm L Austin France, your smartphone on the kitchen table? In the past I felt uneasy not wearing a watch, now the same old feeling without my mobile phone.
I've always got it with me........ except when I really need it :oops:

Hotrodder

wish I'd had a camera

#5 Post by Hotrodder »

I saw a clip on TV last night. Somewhere abroad where tourists and the local monkeys mix. The monkeys have become adept at snatching mobiles from the fools that carry them about in full view. So addicted are some of the phone junkies that they have them dangling on a short tether so they are quickly accessible. :crazy:
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

L Austin France

wish I'd had a camera

#6 Post by L Austin France »

Hotrodder wrote: Sat Dec 09, 2023 11:51 am I saw a clip on TV last night. Somewhere abroad where tourists and the local monkeys mix. The monkeys have become adept at snatching mobiles from the fools that carry them about in full view. So addicted are some of the phone junkies that they have them dangling on a short tether so they are quickly accessible. :crazy:
I think I saw something similar where the monkeys had figured out the food barter value of nicked things from sun glasses to phones with phones commanding the highest trade back value.

RobertArthur

wish I'd had a camera

#7 Post by RobertArthur »

This monkey eats more than one apple a day to keep the doctor away.