Lucy Letby

🩺 Post Questions & Find Info On: Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health Insurance, Social Security, Care for the Elderly, etc.
rabbit

Lucy Letby

#11 Post by rabbit »

I wonder if the hospital board were on a bonus scheme and feared reputational damage or negligence compensation awards would affect their pockets? Difficult to understand any other reasons for their actions

Pathca

Lucy Letby

#12 Post by Pathca »

The bit that got me was the guy who was made to apologise to her ,when he was apparently right all along,There needs to be an independent enquiry about it all

Blaze

Lucy Letby

#13 Post by Blaze »

rabbit wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2023 11:22 am I wonder if the hospital board were on a bonus scheme and feared reputational damage or negligence compensation awards would affect their pockets? Difficult to understand any other reasons for their actions
Money/greed is nearly always at the root of such tragedies. As it happens, they've done more to damage their reputations by such negligence - I jusst hope a lot of heads roll.

exile

Lucy Letby

#14 Post by exile »

I have the impression that a number of those managers involved have moved on. The public need protection from such people.

rabbit

Lucy Letby

#15 Post by rabbit »

Apparently one of them has retired to a farmhouse in souther France with a 1.5m pension. Now there are reports that the NHS is likely to be sued for compensation for £50m. Guess who is going to have to pay?

Bayleaf

Lucy Letby

#16 Post by Bayleaf »

rabbit wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 10:48 am Apparently one of them has retired to a farmhouse in souther France with a 1.5m pension.
I think there may be others following the "run away and hide" idea - with a lovely fat pension. They may need to keep a low profile ..... :evil:

niemeyjt

Lucy Letby

#17 Post by niemeyjt »

Apparently the lovely fat pensions may be in jeopardy

Bayleaf

Lucy Letby

#18 Post by Bayleaf »

niemeyjt wrote: Wed Aug 23, 2023 11:30 am Apparently the lovely fat pensions may be in jeopardy
Good! I'm hearing the words "corporate manslaughter" being bandied about. They are culpable and should own up to their negligence.

niemeyjt

Lucy Letby

#19 Post by niemeyjt »

That seems clear cut - some of the deaths were after the warnings and apology letters.

Pathca

Lucy Letby

#20 Post by Pathca »

This guy is on of the Doctors who reported her he’s been unable to say much before the verdict,but what he’s now revealing is interesting to say the least
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.