CBD oil

đź©ş Post Questions & Find Info On: Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health Insurance, Social Security, Care for the Elderly, etc.
hughnique

CBD oil

#1 Post by hughnique »

Think that is what it is called anyone had any experience or know anything.

RobertArthur

CBD oil

#2 Post by RobertArthur »

It may benefit etc., not a guarantee. It may...

Hotrodder

CBD oil

#3 Post by Hotrodder »

It never did me any harm................
or was it THC? I dunno but I certainly had my fair share over the years. 8-)
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

Polarengineer

CBD oil

#4 Post by Polarengineer »

I once heard from a user that the the commercially available stuff is a rip off, watered down or such like. He makes his own, but then he lives in Holland where he can legally obtain the makings.

Bayleaf

CBD oil

#5 Post by Bayleaf »

Yes, I'd heard the same. You can also get gummies. I tried a supposedly reputable one that someone "in the know" bought for me - as I sometimes suffer acute anxiety (well, don't we all these days?!), but it didn't do anything apart from give me a headache. The first time it may have helped - but that could have been psychosomatic.

People selling it will tell you it works. If you have an inner power of self-heal, sometimes this is enough to believe that it does work. ;)

MAD87

CBD oil

#6 Post by MAD87 »

I've had it urged on me by a US friend whose dog was treated with it very successfully. I might however go barking mad after using it. I believer today's extracts are much stronger than the weed oil of yore.

Hotrodder

CBD oil

#7 Post by Hotrodder »

The weed certainly is. I wouldn't touch any of it.
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

Pathca

CBD oil

#8 Post by Pathca »

That’s the issue people don’t realise how much stronger it is when they compare past to present

niemeyjt

CBD oil

#9 Post by niemeyjt »

Pathca wrote: ↑Wed Oct 04, 2023 11:21 amThat’s the issue people don’t realise how much stronger it is when they compare past to present
And between batches also - the local hospital has an "Early Intervention in Psychosis Team" to pick up the pieces.

Pathca

CBD oil

#10 Post by Pathca »

That’s why I have a smile when people say that there isn’t a problem