English line

🩺 Post Questions & Find Info On: Doctors, Dentists, Hospitals, Health Insurance, Social Security, Care for the Elderly, etc.
Blaze

English line

#41 Post by Blaze »

France is such a country of contrasts in landscapes and architecture which is what makes it so interesting.
One of the cities I've found most interesting in terms of ancient and modern is Strasbourg : The contrast between the old timber buildings in Petite France and the modern buildings around the European Parliament with the waterways meandering between is very striking.

That said, I'm not a city bird and I'd rather see france's natural beauty, of which there is so much !

Doug

English line

#42 Post by Doug »

+1 Blaze,

hughnique

English line

#43 Post by hughnique »

So is the english speaking line for Ameli / CPAM located in Strasbourg or Eymet???

Blaze

English line

#44 Post by Blaze »

hughnique wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:36 am So is the english speaking line for Ameli / CPAM located in Strasbourg or Eymet???
Another topic that's wandered off course :lol:

hughnique

English line

#45 Post by hughnique »

As long as it keeps us all chatting and amiable.

Loup-garou

English line

#46 Post by Loup-garou »

hughnique wrote: Wed Apr 10, 2024 9:36 am So is the english speaking line for Ameli / CPAM located in Strasbourg or Eymet???
Don't know H. But in my early days here whilst registering for all and sundry, my health dossier kept being "referred up to Metz".

elsie

English line

#47 Post by elsie »

When you log on to ameli.fr you get asked to input your postcode and you are then taken to the pages with your local (departmental/regional?) information.
In phoning the helpline I suspect something similar so they can contact a local CPAM, LOCAL agent and see your dossier

hughnique

English line

#48 Post by hughnique »

Well now we have heard all about the delights of Eymet, the Ameli english speaking line is still closed, temporary? seems permanent.

Hotrodder

English line

#49 Post by Hotrodder »

Brexit seems to have burned a few once useful bridges. 8-)
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

hughnique

English line

#50 Post by hughnique »

Finally got through after 30 minute wait, chocolate teapot, absolute waste of time, It will be quicker to go to the local office.