Fire lighter and fire fighter at the same time.

Veem

#1 Post by Veem »

charentelibre.fr/societe/incendie/gironde-un-etudiant-pompier-volontaire-ecroue-pour-une-trentaine-d-incendies-12065055.php?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=MaNewsletter&utm_term=20220829

I hope this link works.

A student and volunteer fire fighter has been accused of setting fires himself at least 30 times ........ I suppose he must be mentally unhinged. Heaven only knows how much damage he has been personally responsible and how many wildlife deaths he has caused.

Blaze

#2 Post by Blaze »

Veem wrote: Mon Aug 29, 2022 4:42 pm https://www.charentelibre.fr/societe/in ... 065055.php

I hope this link works.

A student and volunteer fire fighter has been accused of setting fires himself at least 30 times ........ I suppose he must be mentally unhinged. Heaven only knows how much damage he has been personally responsible and how many wildlife deaths he has caused.
You can click on the link in my quote.
@Veem When you make a link, it's worth putting it in the little chain icon next to the droplet in the tool bar above the text box ;)

Blaze

#3 Post by Blaze »

It's not unusual for pompiers/firefighters to start fires themselves, and the problem is spotting those who are likely to do so. It must be dreadful for their colleagues, as well as their victims, wildlife, destruction of land etc.