New FinF icon

Char
Site Admin

Re: New FinF icon

#31 Post by Char »

I wish I couldn't see the flag - I've been trying to get rid of it because it drives me up the wall. :roll:

Veem

#32 Post by Veem »

We have the icon and the animated flags. ;)

Blaze

#33 Post by Blaze »

Char wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:06 am I wish I couldn't see the flag - I've been trying to get rid of it because it drives me up the wall. :roll:
:lol: :lol:

suein56

#34 Post by suein56 »

Char wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 9:06 am I wish I couldn't see the flag - I've been trying to get rid of it because it drives me up the wall. :roll:
Your wish came true 😊 .. flashing flag is now history, which pleases me as it had slowly become annoying.

Doug

#35 Post by Doug »

I'm the oposite, top looks bare without it.

Char
Site Admin

#36 Post by Char »

I've still got it - don't worry Doug I'll replace it with something else when I've got rid of it completely.

Naylor's Ark

#37 Post by Naylor's Ark »

I'm using Chrome on an android tablet. I can see the new tab logo, the only thing is, I don't associate the colour turquoise with the France in focus website. It doesn't appear anywhere else on the forum. I can also see one and a half animated flags, which looks a bit odd one standing above the other!

Char
Site Admin

#38 Post by Char »

Naylor's Ark wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 10:11 am I'm using Chrome on an android tablet. I can see the new tab logo, the only thing is, I don't associate the colour turquoise with the France in focus website. It doesn't appear anywhere else on the forum. I can also see one and a half animated flags, which looks a bit odd one standing above the other!
I chose the colour because it stands out on the tab - I tried using the colour of the forum header but it merged in with the background colour of my tabs, which didn't stand out very well.
Yep the flags never have worked very well - I never have understood why there's one and a half of them - I've deleted it from the server and css file but it won't go away.

Char
Site Admin

#39 Post by Char »

Blaze wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:51 pm
Char wrote: Tue Oct 19, 2021 6:41 pm Ah - it looks like safari only uses the black letters on a white background, so I suppose that could look like a squashed bat.
It's not really a squashed bat, more like a b/w globe :

Capture d’écran 2021-10-19 à 18.50.59.png

The FiF is what I typed for my browser. Don't worry about it, Char, it really isn't a problem :D
Do you get tabs showing up for other sites Blaze?

Pathca

#40 Post by Pathca »

Also my header text is misaligned Image
It kind of wrapped round the misaligned flags
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.