Declaration des Biens

exile

Declaration des Biens

#31 Post by exile »

Thanks @Headers

michael86

Declaration des Biens

#32 Post by michael86 »

We received a letter to our uk address on the 20th June telling us that we had to complete the declaration by the end of June. I tried to log in online to impots.gouv.fr as they instructed. It wouldn't let me log in and a message said I needed to go to a centre des finances public to prove my identity. Luckily we are in France this week so went to our nearest centre des finances public. The man there was most helpful. I showed him the letter and a screenshot of the message where i had tried to log in. He called up our account on his computer. He asked if there were any changes and whether it was a maison secondaire. He then completed the declaration for us in a couple of minutes. I asked what we had to do next and he told us he had done it all. He also told us he would send us an email with information so that we could log in to our account in future. The email arrived very shortly after our visit. Fantastic, i was expecting a bit of a battle but it was very easy.
Michael

Nomoss

Declaration des Biens

#33 Post by Nomoss »

michael86 wrote: Thu Jun 29, 2023 10:36 pm We received a letter to our uk address on the 20th June telling us that we had to complete the declaration by the end of June. I tried to log in online to impots.gouv.fr as they instructed. It wouldn't let me log in and a message said I needed to go to a centre des finances public to prove my identity. Luckily we are in France this week so went to our nearest centre des finances public. The man there was most helpful. I showed him the letter and a screenshot of the message where i had tried to log in. He called up our account on his computer. He asked if there were any changes and whether it was a maison secondaire. He then completed the declaration for us in a couple of minutes. I asked what we had to do next and he told us he had done it all. He also told us he would send us an email with information so that we could log in to our account in future. The email arrived very shortly after our visit. Fantastic, i was expecting a bit of a battle but it was very easy.
Michael
An incredibly efficient system, which depends on going in person to the CGFP to sort out minor problems with their c**p software.

Headers

Declaration des Biens

#34 Post by Headers »

I have just had a phone meeting with the impots with my neighbour. They confirmed that they had accepted the form we completed at the end of June. It was registered on the 6/7. So that works for Dept 47 at least.

Polarengineer

Declaration des Biens

#35 Post by Polarengineer »

Just sent my H1 form in with corrected data, I wonder what happens next.

elsie

Declaration des Biens

#36 Post by elsie »

That went well. "Gérer mes biens immobiliers" : Bercy fait son mea culpa pour neuf millions d’euros"
The Government has paid a bonus of 500€ to 18000 civil servants to calm the discontent and the additional work due to lack of preparation.

Polarengineer

Declaration des Biens

#37 Post by Polarengineer »

Polarengineer wrote: Tue Jul 18, 2023 3:46 pm Just sent my H1 form in with corrected data, I wonder what happens next.
Update
I had a reply and they said they will ignore my H1 calculation and rely on their current ( wrong ) data. I returned to say I am not a cheat and my data is accurate especially as they were counting a barn that had collapsed 20 years ago. Their answer was to accept my H1 data. So, nil desperandum illégitimus carborundum.

suein56

Declaration des Biens

#38 Post by suein56 »

Just looked up your Latin phrase and I can only agree .. ;)
Well contested :)

Niftyons

Declaration des Biens

#39 Post by Niftyons »

glazedallover

Declaration des Biens

#40 Post by glazedallover »

“Nolite te bastardes carborundum” Handmaid's tale Margaret Atwood
Last edited by glazedallover on Sun Feb 25, 2024 5:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.