Where is this in France ?

:camera: The place to share your photos as well as exchanging ideas, information, and discuss software and equipment
DominicBest

#531 Post by DominicBest »

Mangetout wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 1:18 pm Is that yes to all 3?
Yes.

exile

#532 Post by exile »

Oldblueraincoat wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 4:59 pm Well done @elsie Sainte Symporien it is - and I thought we had previously agreed that doing research was acceptable as there cannot be anyone who has travelled the length and breadth of La Belle France and could recognise and memorise it all. If, however, that is considered to be "cheating" then perhaps we should reaffirm the rules. I for one have enjoyed and learnt a lot from researching pictures on this thread.
Here's some more info
http://denshaotaku365.canalblog.com/arc ... 55216.html
I think research is fine but reverse image searching is getting the computer to do the research. I did do a search for that locomotive (a model manufacturer made a model of one a few years ago) but drew a blank. Probably did not go far enough back in my search - a sign of age perhaps, that things you think happened a couple of years ago are in fact closer to 10 years ago.

elsie

#533 Post by elsie »

elsie wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 5:03 pm How about this?
Clipboard01.jpg
I'm not sure whether this was mixed with the other discussion following the post?

A hint. A building next to a graveyard. This is taken from the other end of the building which usually appears in images. I took it to show other houses in the area were built in the same style.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.