Do you play a musical instrument ?

A new section for discussion and displays of your favourite ways to relax or maybe energize yourselves.
ajm

#11 Post by ajm »

Hotrodder wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 6:18 pm Surprising how many of us have rubbed shoulders with people who either were or went on to become famous, while we ourselves just got on with life and missed one opportunity after another. As a youngster living in the greater LA area you could hardly not meet someone in TV, films, or the music industry. I just hung around waiting for the long promised, long overdue earthquake. Then I moved to England and missed it. :roll:
In my working days I was seconded to one of the major UK orchestras,not as a player, to devise a business plan for them. I was there for 8 months and met many brilliant people. Some of the best time of my career and got paid for doing it.

hughnique

#12 Post by hughnique »

I'm a dab hand on the comb and toilet paper, although it has to be Izal, been on the fiddle a few times and the spoons, but my favourite is playing the system. :D :D :D :D

Sparkle

#13 Post by Sparkle »

:lol:
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride