Testing Member's Blogs

For viewing and replying to members who have posted a blog article.
Char
Site Admin

Testing Member's Blogs

#1 Post by Char »

Testing Member's Blogs
by Char

Just checking to see if the member's blog option works.

Read more...

Veem

Re: Testing Member's Blogs

#2 Post by Veem »

I don't really fathom what you're testing, why or how, but this photo has been 'shopped' in a very clever way to make it bilaterally, mirror-symmetrical. It turns into something quite stunning - though I daresay the original photo was stunning too.

Char
Site Admin

#3 Post by Char »

Thanks [mention]Veem[/mention] :D

The original wasn't anything much, but I liked the reflections in the water so I copied the image and flipped it and joined the two together and ended up with what you see above.

As to what I'm testing - I'm playing with things to try to enable members to post blogs on the site if they want to. These will appear on the Home page separate to the forum, and enable other members to comment on their blog posts in a forum thread, which will have a snippet of the blog with a link back to the original blog post.

I'm not sure if that makes any sense at all :roll: - I'll explain more later when I've made sure it's working properly.

Blaze

#4 Post by Blaze »

Love the idea, Char. It would give people a place to post things that might be of interest to others rather than start a forum topic.
The photo is stunning - I thought I'd already commented, probably forgot to press send ... :roll:
Must have a fiddle with photos ....I haven't done it for years ...

Char
Site Admin

#5 Post by Char »

Thanks Blaze :D