UK Passport Expiry

:speech_balloon: Grab a chair, kick off your shoes, chill and chat.
Sparkle

UK Passport Expiry

#51 Post by Sparkle »

@Loup-garou :lol: :lol: :lol: you've got it bang on :lol: Did I mention the teabag, I also didn't mention the little zipped pouch that has the comb, lip salve and heavens above a couple of those very thin tenor ladies - just in case of accidents :lol: The surprised look on faces when I'm emptying out my bag to get a sugar sachet that's found it's way to the bottom of the bag which is why tenor ladies are hidden away :lol:
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

niemeyjt

UK Passport Expiry

#52 Post by niemeyjt »

Mary Poppins's Gladstone bag springs to mind.

Sparkle

UK Passport Expiry

#53 Post by Sparkle »

:lol:
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Loup-garou

UK Passport Expiry

#54 Post by Loup-garou »

Mary Poppins uses Tenor Ladies! :shh: - That really is below the belt.

Sparkle

UK Passport Expiry

#55 Post by Sparkle »

:lol: :lol: but if necessary you could use one as a face mask :lol:

Blaze

UK Passport Expiry

#56 Post by Blaze »

Force of habit, I carry as little around with me as possible, depending on what I'm doing, so generally a tiny handbag or if I'm working, cargo trousers/shorts and if necessary a purse-on-a-belt. Sometimes it's just not practical to have a handbag of any description and I don't like to leave anything of personal value in the car unless the car is in a secure place.
Men seem to manage without handbags, why can't women ?? :lol:

exile

UK Passport Expiry

#57 Post by exile »

Erm

I have a man bag - and very useful it is too. Passport, vaccination certificates, driving licence, cheque books, attestations during the lockdown, health insurance documents etc..

Have done it since the mid 80s - partly because I got used to be sent off at a moments notice by work. "We have a problem in xxx. We've booked you on such and such plane (usually with minimal time to collect a change of clothes) and having all important documents in one place meant I only had to remember to pick up one thing alongside the bag.

niemeyjt

UK Passport Expiry

#58 Post by niemeyjt »

I have to say I have a 15 backpack I use as a manbag - it still has a first aid kit in it (from when I was falling) as well as reusable shopping bags - and my seed collection kit of some snips and airport security bags - plus a folding umbrella, a torch/powerpack, spare glasses, wallet and coin purse. But no Tenas (yet). And my passport is in my wallet.

Spectrum

UK Passport Expiry

#59 Post by Spectrum »

For forty +years of marriage you would only find one essential group of items in her handbags, and that would be a full set of make up items, never went anywhere without a full face on and still the same pushing seventy :clap:

Loup-garou

UK Passport Expiry

#60 Post by Loup-garou »

Blaze wrote: Thu Jul 28, 2022 9:36 am Men seem to manage without handbags, why can't women ?? :lol:
I admit that this man manages because he has a handbag toting wife!