Oops!

:speech_balloon: Grab a chair, kick off your shoes, chill and chat.
L Austin France

Oops!

#1 Post by L Austin France »

Just checked the date on my watch with my laptop & realised it's showing the 11th.
Obviously it didn't recognise the recent leap year & me being retired with no real reason or need to know the date didn't either :oops: :lol:

Polarengineer

Oops!

#2 Post by Polarengineer »

to quote Douglas Adams
“ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.”

L Austin France

Oops!

#3 Post by L Austin France »

Polarengineer wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 1:28 pm to quote Douglas Adams
“ Far out in the uncharted backwaters of the unfashionable end of the western spiral arm of the Galaxy lies a small unregarded yellow sun. Orbiting this at a distance of roughly ninety-two million miles is an utterly insignificant little blue green planet whose ape-descended life forms are so amazingly primitive that they still think digital watches are a pretty neat idea.”
Mine's been spot on for the last four years :D

exile

Oops!

#4 Post by exile »

But it will now be wrong for the next 1460 years!

L Austin France

Oops!

#5 Post by L Austin France »

exile wrote: Sun Mar 10, 2024 2:07 pm But it will now be wrong for the next 1460 years!
Like I'll care :lol: