Princess of Wales cancer treatment

:speech_balloon: Grab a chair, kick off your shoes, chill and chat.
tagh

#11 Post by tagh »

Not just the gutter Press but the gutter posters on whatever medium they are using should all hang their heads in shame. And be bl**dy thankful we have this magnificent young person who has assumed the burden of being a Royal to support her husband.
Perhaps the British people will now start to recover from the last few bad years and get their pride back.

My best wishes to Kate for a successful outcome and speedy recovery.

Bayleaf

#12 Post by Bayleaf »

Indeed - I see the one about that photoshopped picture has been deleted from this forum, I guess it has, I don't see it anywhere. Thanks Char. :clap:

Headers

#13 Post by Headers »

Getting the diagnosis must have been horrible. So many things churn through your mind. Even more so for her with 3 young children and all that speculation whirling around.

Sparkle

#14 Post by Sparkle »

Don't the imagine all the verbal poison received by both King Charles and Princess Catherine over the last couple of years have helped their health. Best wishes to both of them.
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

L Austin France

#15 Post by L Austin France »

I'm confused! Has Kate still got cancer after her operation or has the cancerous whatever been excised & the chemo. treatment is being given as a precaution in case something cancerous has been missed &/or carried over?

Blaze

#16 Post by Blaze »

@L Austin France As I understand from what the press have published, she had an abdominal op in January and tests afterwards revealed cancer, for which she is now being treated.
Last edited by Blaze on Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Lori

#17 Post by Lori »

Blaze wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:58 pm @L Austin France As I understand, she had an abdominal op in January and tests afterwards revealed cancer, for which she is now being treated.
That is what I read too. The article said she was told she did not have cancer after the operation was completed, but further tests revealed there was a cancer. So, I guess now she is undergoing the chemotherapy treatment to mitigate anything that might have been missed .. ?

glazedallover

#18 Post by glazedallover »

But surely the point is that we don't need to know or understand all. Her medical condition and health is private as is ours....or am I missing something ?

ajm

#19 Post by ajm »

glazedallover wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:08 pm But surely the point is that we don't need to know or understand all. Her medical condition and health is private as is ours....or am I missing something ?
Well said!!

Lori

#20 Post by Lori »

glazedallover wrote: Sun Mar 24, 2024 6:08 pm Her medical condition and health is private as is ours....or am I missing something ?
Absolutely, but sadly there are those hound dogs that will never stop pushing the boundaries. With 3 children it is hard to totally tune out the bad actors in society. I hope she and her family are able to turn off the media and take care of themselves. Let other people deal with the madness.