Jokes

:speech_balloon: Grab a chair, kick off your shoes, chill and chat.
Hotrodder

Jokes

#1861 Post by Hotrodder »

I may be trying to swim against the current but I have seen both sides of the argument. I have seen pitiful (or hilarious) attempts by women trying to park in a tight space but saying that I have also seen some absolutely hardcore suicidal maneuvers on the road by men, clearly thinking they are invulnerable. My first girlfriend had been taught to drive by her father who was an experienced drag racer in the 50s and 60s. He would have had a heart attack if he knew how well she did in a few street races I found out about. Another ex had been taught by an HGV driver. She drove a mini but when I let her drive my V8 engined Bedford van she could handle it as good as I ever did. The next lived in London and didn't have a need for a car but rode a Suzuki 125 to work. I bought her a Yamaha 250 for her birthday and she took to it like a duck to water. Seen her pull a wheelie more than once pulling away from the lights and I don't think she knew she was doing it. She rode it to college in the winter with snow and ice on the road. Never lost it once. From what I have seen with my own eyes the only factor I can put forward is that men are inclined to learn to drive earlier than women seeing it as an interest, a skill to develop. A woman that leaves it until her first divorce or 40+ years old has a different mindset and that may be that getting a license is just a means to an end. Just an opinion, not backed up by statistics.
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

hughnique

Jokes

#1862 Post by hughnique »

A man boarded an airplane and took his seat. As he settled in, he glanced up and saw the most beautiful woman boarding the plane. He soon realized She was heading straight towards his seat. As fate would have it, she took the seat right beside his:
Eager to strike up a conversation he blurted out. "Business trip or pleasure?"
She turned, smiled and said. "Business. I’m going to the Annual Nymphomaniacs of America Convention in Boston."
He swallowed hard. Here was the most gorgeous woman he had ever seen Sitting next to him and she was going to a meeting of nymphomaniacs!
Struggling to maintain his composure, he calmly asked. “What’s your Business at this convention?"
“Lecturer." She responded. "I use information that I have learned from my Personal experiences to debunk some of the popular myths about sexuality."
“Really?” He said. “And what kind of myths are there?”
“Well.” She explained. “One popular myth is that African-American men are The most well-endowed of all men, when in fact it is the Native American Indian who is most likely to possess that trait. Another popular myth is That Frenchmen are the best lovers, when actually it is men of Mexican Descent who are the best. I have also discovered that the lover with Absolutely the best stamina is the Southern Redneck."
Suddenly the woman became a little uncomfortable and blushed.. "I’m Sorry." She said, “I shouldn't really be discussing all of this with you. I don’t even know your name."
"Tonto." The man said. "Tonto Gonzales, but my friends call me Bubba.

A.N.Other

Jokes

#1863 Post by A.N.Other »

DaveW wrote: Thu Apr 18, 2024 7:09 pm Then again maybe it’s further proof that women are better drivers than men, they take their time and get it right.
Ask any insurance company who they give the best rates to.
I believe gender discrimination was outlawed in 2011 under the EU Gender Directive.

Hotrodder

Jokes

#1864 Post by Hotrodder »

:lol: :lol:
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

Quiksilver

Jokes

#1865 Post by Quiksilver »

bee.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Bayleaf

Jokes

#1866 Post by Bayleaf »

spider.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

DaveW

Jokes

#1867 Post by DaveW »

Bayleaf

Jokes

#1868 Post by Bayleaf »

kayak.jpg

Bayleaf

Jokes

#1869 Post by Bayleaf »

cannibals.jpg

A.N.Other

Jokes

#1870 Post by A.N.Other »

If we're going that low.....

Cannibal was late for dinner.

He got the cold shoulder!

or

Two parrots sitting on a perch.

One says "do you smell fish"?