What are you listening to

:speech_balloon: Grab a chair, kick off your shoes, chill and chat.
Sparkle

#511 Post by Sparkle »

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Sparkle

#512 Post by Sparkle »

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Oldblueraincoat

#513 Post by Oldblueraincoat »

Sparkle

#514 Post by Sparkle »

Sparkle

#515 Post by Sparkle »

For my OH for tomorrow cos this song says it better than I can 😻

Sparkle

#516 Post by Sparkle »

Sparkle

#517 Post by Sparkle »

Because this morning and for most of the day I wasn't!

Blaze

#518 Post by Blaze »

I don't get the feeling anyone here is into folk music .... but who cannot be moved by this beautiful playing. It's not difficult, except to stop the tears coming to my eyes !!!

Stinky

#519 Post by Stinky »

Tubular Bells.
Again.

Sparkle

#520 Post by Sparkle »

@blaze I like certain folk groups this one especially - I had a tape which was played at Au Bar Normande in Domfront - they liked it so much I let them keep it......that was years ago and I've never replaced it :cry: