What are you listening to

:speech_balloon: Grab a chair, kick off your shoes, chill and chat.
Blaze

#521 Post by Blaze »

Unfortunately some songs have become popular with the French and they're done to death in Brittany, and often very badly :
Leaving of Liverpool
Diry old town (known here simply as "Dirty" :roll: )
Amazing Grace
The Water is wide/Waly Waly (known here as Balade Nord Irlandaise since it was massacred by Renaud)

Pathca

#522 Post by Pathca »

I’m a bit of a folkie except a lot of it is live so it’s been difficult the last few years

Hotrodder

#523 Post by Hotrodder »

Immersing myself in a bit of jazz. Eddie Harris on sax. I saw him live in a sleazy dive in L.A. in the late 60's. Left a lasting impression. 8-)
Humanity landed on the moon over fifty years ago but it seems too much to ask for a reliable telephone/internet service in rural France.

RobertArthur

#524 Post by RobertArthur »

The Stones and nothing but the Stones this evening. After the promising start of their European tour in Madrid, the Amsterdam concert has been cancelled last minute. Mick Jagger has corona virus. Turning up the volume with Madrid, Out of Time and Street Fighting Man. Mick Jagger himself, for ever young, is also attending this concert at home, overlooking us from a wall (a painting by the OH).

Blaze

#525 Post by Blaze »

RobertArthur wrote: Mon Jun 13, 2022 8:46 pm overlooking us from a wall (a painting by the OH).
She's talented ! Nice portrait !

Sparkle

#526 Post by Sparkle »

:clap:
With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Sparkle

#527 Post by Sparkle »

Here's one for Allegra Stratton :D

With this hand, I will lift your sorrows. Your cup will never be empty, for I will be your wine. With this candle, I will light your way into darkness. With this ring, I ask you to be mine.........The Corpse Bride

Sparkle

#528 Post by Sparkle »

oh dear :(

Oldblueraincoat

#529 Post by Oldblueraincoat »

Love these songs - I think @Blaze may enjoy the intro to Cabrels La Corrida :D

Sparkle

#530 Post by Sparkle »